|St Austell Bay. Collection agence Adhémar|
|St Austell Bay F634 vers la fin de sa vie|
HMS St Austell Bay (F634) was a Bay class anti-aircraft frigate of the British Royal Navy, named after St Austell Bay on the south coast of Cornwall. In commission from 1945 until 1956, she served in the Mediterranean Fleet and on the America and West Indies Squadron.
The ship was originally ordered from Harland and Wolff of Belfast on 2 February 1943 as the Loch-class frigate Loch Lydoch. However the contract was then changed, and the ship was built to a revised design as a Bay-class anti-aircraft frigate, launched on 18 November 1944, and completed on 29 May 1945.